Package Inclusions: Book now
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Daily Breakfast
- 1 Night accommodation in Agra
- 1 Night accommodation in Jaipur
- Transfers from railway station / airport to hotel
- Intercity transfers and sightseeing tours as per the itinerary
- Any Air Fare
- Services of the vehicle on leisure days and for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Alcoholic/aerated beverages, bottled water and starters
- Camera fees
- Entrance fees at all tourist attractions mentioned in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- 3.5 % Government Service Tax
- Anything not mentioned under “Inclusions”
Agra is one of the most visited destinations of India and is known for its famous monument of love-Taj Mahal. The city came in to prominence during the reign of Sikander Lodi who made it the capital, later under the Mughals it became a great centre of art, culture and commerce. The city houses several monuments which display the splendour of Mughal architecture and attract tourists from all over world.
The city is also known for its large varieties of handicraft items such as Dhurries.
Jaipur popularly known as Pink City is the capital Rajasthan state (India). It was founded on 18 November, 1727 by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II, the ruler of Amber. Jaipur is one of the first planned cities in the country and is located in the desert lands of Rajasthan. Jaipur is a very famous tourist destination in the world, attracting a lot of tourists from various countries and continents.